So it’s been a couple of weeks I know, but a new post is needed. I've been meaning to add this beautiful piece of history to our blog. For those of you who didn't see it, here it is; and for those who have never seen it, how dare you. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty.
BYU 17 Utah 10
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new picture!! I think we are free on the 21st if you guys want to bring that cute baby over to our house. I am sure Sabrina will be excited!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you how adorable your new family picture is... Breah is so tiny! And Brandon, thank you so much for letting us relive that moment in history! Brett really enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteCute little family pic by the Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteWhat are your Christmas plans? I must must must hold that baby! We come to town the 23rd.