Monday, January 28, 2008

When She was Good . . .

Why, you ask, did I post a picture of the back of Breah’s head? Well two reasons. Breah has the cutest little girl/Alfalfa spike on the back of her head and I’ve been meaning to get a picture of it forever, but they never do it justice. But I’m afraid that at the rate she’s losing her hair there will be nothing left of it before I get a good picture (notice how she’s almost completely bald on the right?). And second, I just love this view. Breah is not much of a cuddler and prefers to be sitting up looking out at everything that’s going on, so I see it a lot. Aren’t those the cutest little ears?

Just a few recent pics.
Breah is such a stinker. She does not like to perform for the camera. We’ve tried to get video of her laughing, talking, rolling over, etc, but the instant the camera is out, she stops. My latest goal has been to get her little lip when she’s about to cry, but she sucks it right in. The bottom right is as close as I’ve come. The top pictures are of her playing Peek-a-boo. She’s getting to be so playful and interactive, more and more fun everyday. We sure love our little Breah, what did we ever do without her?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that you took a picture of the back of her head! Talia's hair fell out on top, but she still had hair on the back and sides so we always joked that she had an old man hair line. Now she is getting peach fuzz on top though:0). I love the pictures of Breah playing peek-a-boo! It's so fun when you can get your little ones to smile at you huh? I'm so glad you have a blog so I can watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bald spot. Don't worry--it grows in quick! We are so excited for you guys and your new adventure. Although I'm guessing now you aren't going to drive up when we come to Utah. BOOO. Have you started looking at houses in St. George? I didn't realize you were going down there so fast! Good luck with the move and enjoy the warm weather. (although I can't complain--it was 65 here yesterday)

    ReplyDelete