Monday, November 12, 2007

Can you tag your own blog?

For the record, , I don't think the rules allow you to tag your own blog, but here it goes anyway:

1. I was once a hunter and have killed 2 deer
2. My social life as of late consists of going to the grocery store, and i actually look forward to it (seriously, where else can I go and see everyone I know in one visit?)
3. I hate mice, spiders, surprise parties, doctors, being the center of attention and making decisions
4. I take more pictures than I will ever know what to do with and pretend to be an avid scrapbooker (truth be known i'm more of a wanna be)
5. I'm seventeen days from turning 24
6. I recently learned that all those things I've sworn never to do as a parent are already happening... Breah has a binky!
7. I'm addicted to anything containing chocolate or ice cream, and surprisingly it has no (aparent or immediate, i'm probably not doing her any favors though) adverse affects on the baby like everyone said it would! She's a perfect angel all the time, i think she maybe even like it as much as i do.

Oh i almost forgot, i'm tagging Chelsie

1 comment: