Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been Tagged

I would like to thank Ricks for tagging us, and giving us the chance to make our lists of 7 random facts/things. Here are the official rules as laid out by the Commissioner of the Tagging League.
Rules: Write 7 facts about yourself...silly, serious, random - you decide. List who tagged you and then who you will tag at the bottom. Leave a comment on their blogs and let them know you tagged them.

Although she tagged both of us, I, Brandon will be doing my own list while Shaylah thinks of hers.

1. There is nothing better than a calm baby during a good BYU game. I recently found out how great this is during the last BYU game when Shaylah wasn't home. Breah was a doll; this must mean she is a Cougar fan too.

2. I like the smell of Mushroom Compost.

3. I became a Jazz fan after Hot Rod stopped announcing the games on KJAZZ.

4. Lou Gehrig is one of the finest Americans to ever live.

5. I have seen every Seinfield, Save by the Bell, The Office, Everybody Loves Raymond (well the ones shown on syndication) and sadly Friends ever produced.

6. I made Shaylah cry the night that I proposed to her, smooth I know.

7. My first son is going to be named Seven.

I tag Paul and Shaylah, that’s Paul Sampson not Kid Rock.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we are so alike. I, too, started liking the Jazz more once Booner teamed up with Boler. (I think the real reason for it is that I think Stohn Jockton was a weirdo, but don't tell Lindsay). Also, I have the same weird quirk that you do: Lou Gehrig WAS a great American!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (Lindsay) think that John Stockton and Hot Rod are two of the finest Americans ever to live, and I will fight anyone who disagrees with this!!!

    ReplyDelete