Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day

I just saw on the news that tomorrow will be a snow day for all local students. I feel like I am living in the East again, where life as we know it stops when a little snow is on the ground. I realize that areas not accustomed to a lot of snow may not be equipped with all the infrastructure to remove the snow...but seriously! Maybe I'm just jealous cuz I never got a snow day, no matter how much snow there was. I was quite excited about the snow today. I got Breah all dressed up and we went out to play and deliver our Christmas gifts to the neighbors. She loved being out in the snow, despite not being able to move much. If my 14 month old can handle a little snow shouldn't buses?

Her gloves are HUGE on her, but they came with the hat, which had to be a 3T to fit over her abnormally large noggin. And I bought the coat big enough for next year too since I wasn't expecting to get to use it much. I had to take a picture of my view too, she never moved. It's practically impossible for a one year old dressed like this to get up using only one hand, but there was no way she was going to touch that icy grass! And notice in the bottom picture how she is holding one finger up...she does that a lot, I don't know why but I think it's cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pictures! I love your card and Thank You again for your gift, it was DEEEEEELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete