Sunday, October 18, 2009

Coming Soon . . .


Since Breah is such a big girl now, she has a little secret to share with you all. She calls this her "ABC baby sister" shirt. We should find out on Tuesday what we're having, so we'll see if she's right. Our baby is expected to debut around April 10th. I hope Breah's not too disappointed when no baby comes out of her tummy, as her belly button has been affectionately renamed "baby," but I think one new baby (the one coming from Mommy's tummy) will be enough of an adjustment for now.

20 comments:

  1. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT?!?!?! Congratulations, I'm calling you tomorrow.
    P.s. we really miss you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats you guys. Breah will be a great big sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so grown up--I can't believe she has a bow in her hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We're excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats that is so exciting! Breah looks adorable in her big sister shirt. Hope your feeling and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! CONGRATS!!! I hope you are feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I didn't know you were having a baby, that is so exciting!!! If you want to name your child after me, you def can. Danielle for a girl, Daniel for a boy....think about it. :) Anyway, that is great you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for the Dansies!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Two kids are so much more fun than one! How have you been feeling? I vote for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT?! CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! We can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! We couldn't be more thrilled!!! Great timing, now we can have cousin friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! And by the way, I kind of liked your Elmo cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Hope your pregnancy goes well. That is crazy we are both pregnant and due a day apart! However, my doctor isn't even gonna look for another month to see what it is--I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're glad the 'jinx' worked, can't wait for the 1st grand boy!!!! Jace, Trev, Brin and I are all exstatic!!! take care, we love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations...and Danielle I am so sorry but I already have told her what to name it :) Joy if a girl and Lanny if it is a boy. I am so very happy I will have to come out and rock and rock Baby Joy, I will just love it no matter what you name him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh BTW Breah you are just a sweet big girl and will be a great big sister..I am sure glad you enjoyed your Birthday great pictures..love ya sweety

    ReplyDelete
  19. We already knew!! You need to tell Brandon to zip it! Anyway, congrats!! I actually think in many ways it's easier to have 2 than 1. Breah will be a great sister!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting! Congratulations! Miss and love ya! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete