


your true love gave to you, 3 silly shots of Breah playing at the park. FYI, I intended to use the 12 days of christmas to get caught up. We're half way through now, and I'm still not there, but I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway!
The best way we know to keep the Grandma's (and Grandpa's) up to date while preserving our family memories all at the same time!
So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteA DOR ABLE!!! I love her hair, she's getting to be so grown up!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be one of the cutest faces ever! We love that precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteYour photography is so good. Breah is really getting bigger and cuter everyday.
ReplyDeleteOH HOW SWEET SHE IS, JUST A DOLL WE ALSO LOVE THAT SWEET FACE....
ReplyDeleteIT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO KISS THAT LITTLE GIRL
So cute and I love the baby pictures too. Thanks for the visit it was fun to see you!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures. It was good to see you for Christmas. What happened to the other days of Christmas?
ReplyDeleteThe baby pictures are great too. You really have a photo nack. Will be anxious to see more.