
We had another ultrasound today and he looks so good that the doc said unless something drastic happens, he feels good about it being the final peak. Exciting news...except that now I have to wait 8 more weeks to see my little guy. He looks so big on US, and I think we kinda like him already. The tech even thought he might look a little like his big sister. He was so cute and even smiled for Breah when she said "peekaboo"! He's more on track now, only measuring a couple days behind (although his head is two weeks ahead). He dropped to the 38th percentile but he's still growing, so I guess he's just gonna be a small baby. The doc's guess is about 7 lbs, which really is only 9 oz smaller than Breah and seems plenty big to me! Today he weighed about 3 lbs 13 oz. Yeah, I think we'll keep him in there a while longer!
So cute! We are excited.
ReplyDeleteAw! Cuteness! Love him already! Glad to see all is well with you guys.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the technology, you really can see a possible resemblance to Breah. Can't wait to hold & snuggle him in person.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that he is doing well. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he is growing! Sorry and good luck with that head. I think he looks a lot like Breah too!
ReplyDeleteyay!! i am so FETCHING excited for you guys! congrats!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting... the countdown is on! It's so precious to see the ultrasound of his little face. I'll bet it makes you anxious to kiss those little cheeks. I'm way excited for ya!
ReplyDeleteso sooooo very sweet I am so excited to get to see and hold and spoil him a little or alot, I do bet that big sister Breah will be such a helper and that she is so excited love to all
ReplyDeleteWow! Your US photos are so awesome. He does look like Breah :) Have fun and enjoy these last few weeks. Two can be quite a challenge, but I'm sure you will do great. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYep--that baby has cute round cheeks just like his sister! We are so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I very exited for you!
ReplyDelete