Here's Breah in spring training, she reported with the pitchers and catchers.

Her new thing is she loves to play ball like daddy. We play baseball in the backyard and go to the park to throw balls in the basket like daddy does. You should see her try and get the ball high enough--usually I end up being the basket. She will occasionally even enjoy watching sports with Dad. We even "watched" the superbowl together (meaning we had a bunch of party food and ate on the floor...we are quite the fans, and partiers). Breah was entranced by the half time show and has been singing "Whoooooooo are you" for two weeks. I love walking through the grocery store with a 2 year old singing at the top of her lungs.

Breah and Daddy, watching "The Who"

Our party/picnic. I'll use any excuse I can to eat cheese ball and salsa for dinner!
Your little girl is so cute! PS good idea with the picnic...maybe I can start having "picnics" in my bed with cheese ball and salsa.
ReplyDeleteCute! I'll bet dad loves the interest in sports. Hope it lasts for her and for him. Smile!!
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie, I'll bet that she will be in demand for every team, also I love picnics, what a cute family you are, love ya
ReplyDeleteBreah is going to smoke all the other toddlers at Spring Training!
ReplyDeleteWay cute! We just bought some baseball stuff too, maybe she can come play with us. Love the picnic for dinner. I love picnic's glen hates them! So we should picnic together!
ReplyDelete