I finally finished Tayven's birth announcements. It took me forever, but I learned a lot and I'm happy with the result. I totally lifted this design from some baby announcement site so I can't take the credit--but I don't remember where it came from to give them credit either. I've decided I need to use my PSE more regularly so that I don't have to relearn it every time I try to do something. I can do a lot with pictures, but would really like to become better at the whole digital scrapbooking stuff.Anyway, that's not the point of this post. I've decided the time has come to go private. It really pains me to do so, but my kids are just too cute and I don't want any weirdo creepies staring at the pics. Besides, everybody's doing it. So, you know the drill. If you wish to continue reading our blog after May 31st you better leave a comment with your email, or send me an email at shaylahdansie at gmail. For those of you like me who have a hard time keeping up on private blogs, I will have a separate blog that you can add to your reader that will let you know if there's something new so you'll never have to waste time going to my blog just to see (I'll let you know as soon as I have it up). We hope you all continue to stop by every now and then!
hey!!! LOVE the announcements & pics! you wanna know a little secret--i always copy other sites too! i change them up though a little, but it's so hard to think of designs completely on your own! my email is leash_pee@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the announcement!
ReplyDeleteangiepick@hotmail.com
Oh My Gosh, your baby is DARLING!!! I can hardly wait to see him, he looks more grown up each photo. I don't blame you for going private.
ReplyDeletegammabrown_66@yahoo.com
Cute announcement! (and baby) I'd love to stay on your blog: daniellemerket[at]gmail[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI love that announcement! You are good at that sort of thing! :)
ReplyDeletekellygirl562@gmail.com
I've been thinking about doing the 2nd blog that people can have on their readers too. I'll have to see how yours works.
Hey Shaylah, This is Jennifer Griffiths (Cecil). I would like to keep updated on your blog so please include me! My email is jennifercecil@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSo cute friend! You are so talented :D
ReplyDeletecassieandralynn@gmail.com
flutterby_268@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour announcement turned out so sink'in adorable! Little Tay is just so wide eyed and growing like a weed. Mom
ReplyDeleteObviously I want to be en clued at my gmail or my uintah one.
send me one to pickleprisbrey@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteVery cute announcement! YOu did a great job (and I copy other ideas for all my annoucements--Christmas and baby)!
ReplyDeleteambreabanagas@yahoo.com
So cute!
ReplyDeleteMy email is arianneb769@hotmail.com
Cute!! mmorri18@dmail.dixie.edu
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the latest stuff!!!
ReplyDeletebrent.donna@gmail.com
I'm impressed. missroundy@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove the announcement. Tayven really is a Dansie. Looks like his dad.
ReplyDeleteLove the Easter pictures too. Thank you for sharing them.
Of course I want to be included.
my e-mail grandps@easilink.com
you know we want to keep up with the Dansie family!
ReplyDeletetaracornell@yahoo.com
I want to be on your list as well shayshaywilliams@live.com Love your announcements really cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Don't forget us!!
ReplyDeleteldk_l2h@hotmail.com
(the l's are lowercase L's) everyone thinks they are the number one but they are l's. Just to let ya know. I would love to keep up with your cute little family!!
I'd still love to see what's happening in your life! kyleandkate@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteinvite us please! lindsampson@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete