And on that note, I've been meaning to do a post for Tayven's blessing. We went up to American Fork over Father's day weekend to have him blessed where more of our family could be in attendance. It was such a wonderful day. We are so blessed to have such loving and supportive family and friends who made the effort to be there for Tayven. Brandon gave him a beautiful blessing and he was surrounded by men to whom he can look for worthy priesthood examples throughout his life. I'm so thankful for Brandon and the priesthood that he holds, and the example he is to me, and to our children. It truly is a blessing in our home and in our lives. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has shown us how to live so that we can return to him one day, and I'm immensely grateful for the blessing and opportunity of being a mother and having been entrusted with these two sweet spirits in my life. It's amazing how much I learn from them and can see why we must become as a little child.
Tayven smiling at Grandma Nellie, and Tayven's big wide eyes. Doesn't he look handsome?
He's rolling over and actually enjoys playing on him tummy for a few minutes at a time. He's all smiles when you talk to him, he pretty much LOVES undivided attention and has even started to giggle. He loves to be sung to and his favorite games are "patty cake" and "so big" or anything, really, that involves his arms.
He's a typical male and loves his food. He's very focused and not easily distracted when eating (other people around, his sister kicking him in the head--none of it bothers him), unless he hears his daddy come home from work, then he has to break to find him.
He's pretty much just a joy to be around. Never really fusses unless he's tired or hungry, but those are both easy fixes. His smile can melt my heart and to hear him cooing often brings tears to my eyes (I know, I'm kind of a ball baby). And right now, as I sit here typing this, I'm being serenaded by his cute little snoring. I'm telling ya, he's just precious!



Such a cute little fellow, soooooo very special, I would love to live close enough to hold him often, when he looks at you with those big, big eyes you just know that he is thinking of where he just came from just such a short time ago.... Love ya Tayven love you so much!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks so handsome in his little tux. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete