Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Toddler or Teen?

Breah's got moves.  Don't know where she gets them, but she'd be happy to teach 'em to you!  I had my own lessons last night after dinner. "No mom, like this, you have to rock.  K, now hold your pants right here and go like this!" I seriously almost peed my pants filming this, so if you need to go. . .



Yesterday in preschool we were learning the letter "Q." Thanks to Guy Smiley's Quiz show book, Breah got Quilt, quarter, and quack, so then I asked if they could think of anything else
Breah: "Qu Qu CRAP!" (And on friday she learned the letter "P," "Ka Ka Pancake!")

Tonight we went and watched Brandon play church ball. Afterward Breah noticed his hair was wet
"But how did your hair get wet, Dad, you didn't go swimming before basketball, did you? Maybe it's wet from resting. I saw you resting Dad, and I was like, 'Wait a second, what in the heck is going on down there!?'"

Tayven's first words "Hai!"-hi and "baba"-bottle (well, besides dadda and mum-mum-mum, which I'm not sure he uses discriminately yet) Can't wait til he starts talking and adding more laughter to my day!

4 comments:

  1. While this video was adorable, I have to say I was every so slightly disappointed. I got cuteness and I was looking for a laugh. When I read your updater blog description I though you'd written there would be a vid of BRANDON dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious!!! My kids and I had a blast watching those moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!what a dancer you are, you can teach us all some good moves, also, we can learn words from you, what cuties your kids are, wish I could come learn some dance moves,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! She has got some seriously good dance moves! Her and Gavin would have a blast dancing, Gavin LOVES to dance too. He even does this worm type move on the floor.

    ReplyDelete