She loves art so much she painted her own invitations. It was a sad day for me to have to give up some of the control, but I am trying to be a good mom, not a control freak. And she did a pretty good job and was very proud of her work!
Ande, Miley, and Breah painting their flowers. Quite the little budding artists!
Jordan and Sarah
The spread. As I said earlier, I'm all about simplification now days. Started out with plans for pretzel crayons and rice krispy paint brushes, etc., but then decided the cake and lemonade was more than enough sugar for one evening. The fruit palette was my favorite, and a huge hit with the girls!
While our paintings were drying, everyone got to paint their own pizza masterpieces. Note to self, all the additional toppings were not necessary. My kids were the only ones who even at pepperoni!
I thought this would be a huge hit, but I had to plead with them to even get the few pics I got. Apparently Polly Pockets and LPS are far more entertaining. Silly girls!
Group Hug! Everyone hugging the birthday girl!















Shay, You are awesome. What a wonderful birthday for Breah. What will your oncore be? Sorry we did not get her birthday call to her, but hope her card made it. Love you all soooooooooooooomuch. G & G Martin
ReplyDelete