We enrolled Breah in dance through community ed this past couple months. We wanted to start her out with something basic to see if it's something she enjoys (or if she takes after her mother) before going all in. She did have fun, but when I asked her if she wanted to do the next session she said she'd rather do swimming. I was so proud of her for sticking with it even though she wasn't always comfortable. Anything she does, she takes very seriously. She would stand on her tape and watch and internalize everything the teacher said and only dance after receiving all her instructions. I loved watching her up there, singing along to all the songs! And we all got to enjoy a treat at Berry Blast after!
Monday, March 17, 2014
Breah's First Recital
We enrolled Breah in dance through community ed this past couple months. We wanted to start her out with something basic to see if it's something she enjoys (or if she takes after her mother) before going all in. She did have fun, but when I asked her if she wanted to do the next session she said she'd rather do swimming. I was so proud of her for sticking with it even though she wasn't always comfortable. Anything she does, she takes very seriously. She would stand on her tape and watch and internalize everything the teacher said and only dance after receiving all her instructions. I loved watching her up there, singing along to all the songs! And we all got to enjoy a treat at Berry Blast after!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute dancer, but she says she would rather do swimming. That is a girl that knows what she wants.Love her.
ReplyDelete