We decided to get out this week and go see some of the beauty Southern Utah has to offer. So we got Breah ready and went up to Snow Canyon. She has been a little under the weather this past week, but seemed to be happy. We got up there and I did something I swore I would never do, I put on a baby front carrier. We found a nice 1mile round trip hike we thought we be fun. Well, right after we got started we took this picture and Breah decided she was done hiking, so we turned around and went back. So it was a nice 10 min hike and that was our day. I think she takes after her father. We've never seen her more excited to get in her car seat then after we got back to the car. I can't say that I blame her, I wouldn't like being transported around like this either. So we had a nice drive home and will have to try again some other day.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Snow Canyon
We decided to get out this week and go see some of the beauty Southern Utah has to offer. So we got Breah ready and went up to Snow Canyon. She has been a little under the weather this past week, but seemed to be happy. We got up there and I did something I swore I would never do, I put on a baby front carrier. We found a nice 1mile round trip hike we thought we be fun. Well, right after we got started we took this picture and Breah decided she was done hiking, so we turned around and went back. So it was a nice 10 min hike and that was our day. I think she takes after her father. We've never seen her more excited to get in her car seat then after we got back to the car. I can't say that I blame her, I wouldn't like being transported around like this either. So we had a nice drive home and will have to try again some other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I am so jealous of that St. George weather!! It is snowing in Logan right now :(
ReplyDeleteBrandon that is the manliest carrier I have ever seen you make such a cute mother. Maybe next time you are up here you could strap that on and walk around the neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteBrandon all you need now is a matching fanny-pack!!!
ReplyDeleteB-dawg: You bare a striking resemblence to my Dad circa 1980. Only difference is he'd never be seen with a Cincinnati hat. You wear the front-packer well; that's a talent. Casey may laugh but he's well on his way to carting our future boy or girl around on his front side for strolls through the thriving neighborhoods of Ogden. It does look like fun there- I'm jealous of the warm weather. Enjoy it for all of us.
ReplyDeleteI'm e-mailing you some sweet pics of PJ! He also swore he'd never do that.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you guys wondering how St. George is, so it's good to see you are having fun. Baby girl looks BEAUTIFUL in her Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteBrandon, those of us who really know you are not surprised to see you with a baby carrier. You always were a sucker for doing whatever a girl wanted you to do. 5 words for you: Heritage tours, Nauvoo, Virginia Reel.
ReplyDeleteThats interesting Brandon... what do those 5 words mean!?
ReplyDeleteit looks so nice there! breah is such a big girl..can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteThat's it!! No more seemingly thoughtful/helpful/handy gifts for you all! Don't dog the front carrier, I don't think I could have lived through the first 5 months of Rhys' life without one. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete