I know that its been a week since Easter, but better late than never. We had a good Easter here in the sunshine. The Easter Bunny found Breah and she was really excited, actually she didn't really know he came. We didn't do a Easter Egg Hunt since Breah gets excited enough when she finds her toes. She did get a ball and some bubbles from the Easter Bunny, both things she loves. She also got this pretty new dress that she wore to church. She was the prettiest girl ever as you can see.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Spring in St George!
I know that its been a week since Easter, but better late than never. We had a good Easter here in the sunshine. The Easter Bunny found Breah and she was really excited, actually she didn't really know he came. We didn't do a Easter Egg Hunt since Breah gets excited enough when she finds her toes. She did get a ball and some bubbles from the Easter Bunny, both things she loves. She also got this pretty new dress that she wore to church. She was the prettiest girl ever as you can see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute, cute, cute! I love her dress! Wouldn't you agree that dressing a baby girl is just about the most fun ever?? :)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the eggs! Can you send me that one? She is getting so big I miss her so much!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love dresses! It's one of the only things that makes going to church with an infant worth it!!
ReplyDeleteGetting dressed up for church is the only good part..I'm with Lindsay on that one. Cute pictures! We couldn't help but notice the soft grass she was sitting in. Oh how we miss soft grass! Texas grass is prickly and ant infested.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, could she be any more cute! She is getting so big! We miss you guys tons!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is looking so cute! I love the easter pics!
ReplyDelete