Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I miss my Girls!!!

So I've heard that the best form of therapy is to write down your feelings. It that spirit I am doing this blog post to tell you all how much I miss my two girls. Shaylah and Breah left after the homecoming and went to Vernal for a week and then three more days back in AF, while I came home to work. It has only been two days, but I miss them already. Don't worry I plan on keeping myself busy by working, cleaning the house,(or watching sports), and painting the doors around our house, but still I'm lonely. So I just wanted to publicly express my love for my two girls and hope the next 10 days go by fast. Any advice on how to deal with loneliness is welcomed.

5 comments:

  1. Poor Brandon. I'm sorry your so lonely. We sure had fun seeing you, Isaac sure loves his uncle Brandon! Heard you got sick too on top of your feeling sad, hope you are feeling better! Lots of phone calls and you can call and talk to Brett all this week too! I know you will be missing the 24th & 26th with the whole family... so we can call you and keep you on speaker! Then you won't miss a thing! That should keep you entertained for the remaining days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sad :( sorry you are sad, and you got sick, and you freeze at work while the rest of St. George is melting....
    I think you have to keep busy, so PAINT, CLEAN & repeat! You can also watch sports at the same time ;)
    We'll miss you this weekend--it won't be the same without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we miss you too! I know you don't believe it but it's true! We can't wait to come home and see you next week! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could take your shirt off and ricochet ping pong balls off the wall at yourself to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of people go to the local bar and ease their loneliness with a cold one. If only I had a membership to the La Sabre here in town, I would probably do that, too.

    ReplyDelete