I attempted to get some good pics of the Bre-ster in her Easter dress Monday, but it was like taking pictures of the wind. Once I finally got her to settle down enough to not run and jump constantly, something went amiss with my camera, giving everything an unfocused heavenly glow (it does that a lot lately). These pics are also significant as they are her official 18 monthers! At least I tried. After an entire naps worth of editing, I am somewhat satisfied with the turn out and thought I'd share with the Grands and anyone else interested. Warning, there are a lot. The antique looking ones are the ones I really liked but were too out of focus to look good as a normal pic. Hope you enjoy! Oh, and don't mind the annoying looking copyright, I'm starting to be more paranoid about someone copying my pictures, she's just too tempting if you ask me, so you'll probably be seeing that a lot now. If anyone has a better way of doing that I'd love to hear it!







cute dress!! Nice pictures too. :)
ReplyDeleteWow are you going into picture? They look amazing but it probably helps to have such an adorable model! What a cute Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteYes, it helps to have such a cute model, my photog skills are limited, at best, but it's fun to play around.
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW What great pictures, you are really great at taking photos, and I agree about the beautiful model you had, but I loved them all, more please!!!!!! I loved the copy right I can't think of a better one
ReplyDeleteYou do good work! I love how they turned out.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that dress!!! Fab photog skills. Someday I'm going to get something better that my little point and shoot.
ReplyDeletegood job! these are way cute!! love them! happy easter! yeah copyright is a stinky pain in the butt! I have to do it too. I don't know of an easier way!
ReplyDeleteBreah your a doll! I love your little curls and especially the twinkle in your eye that you always have. I hope you will bring us some of your new pics when you come visit in a couple of weeks. I need to redo my front room protraits. Grama Nellie loves you, see you soon!
ReplyDeletevery cute. Is this a new hobby, photography? Amazing what our kids inspire us to do. We had so much fun the other night, you and Brandon are so much fun. It was fun to run into you today! Let get together again soon!
ReplyDelete