Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett!!


I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish my brother Brett a Happy 30th Birthday. Its hard to believe he grew up so fast. As a family we decided to post this picture on such an event because this is the beginning of Brett's life long love for gymnastics. Even to this day he'll through on an outfit like this and run around for old time sakes. What a cute lil' fella. Happy 30th bud, we're all thinking of you!!

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brett--my little brother is THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We have been waiting for the perfect moment to pull out that pic, and I think today is the perfect day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought I had seen most of Brett's childhood pictures... but no, I'm really speechless! That's hilarious! I can't believe he's 30 either, where did the time go?!
    And Brandon, you were spot on! Even though you don't live with him how did you know he wears these get-ups around? It's his favorite attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Brandon you got me good, but as you know I never let you win so watch your back

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ashley's mom. She sent me your blog link and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment. First . . . wow - Brett looks like Isaac. Second . . . what a great pay back for all the comments he makes about our grandsons running around in our girly dress-ups! Lookin' good Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dansie, I'm crying. I think they're tears of laughter, but they may be tears of pain. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Excuse me, can I make a point? I just want to say that this guy, he is one heck of a dancer. . . . On straight dancing and presentation, ain't no way I'm better than him."

    Love,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That is so funny!! You really should have had the picture enlarged to a life size poster!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandon, Thank you so much for this. I think I'll have to bookmark it, and whenever I'm feeling a little down, I'm sure this picture will pick me right back up. Why, Why, Why did we not have access to this in High School?

    ReplyDelete