Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Fun

Breah blowing kisses to Elmo--a bit overexposed, I know
I know, I know, I take too many pictures, and I blog too much, but how can I choose? I know there are at least a few of you who appreciate all the details and pics of our lives, but some of you may be suffering from Breah overload...if that's you, too bad, cuz that what we're all about! Anywho, on with those details . . .

My cousin Brandon came home in July and we were able to go up for the homecoming on the 19th. Saturday morning we went to the Steel Days parade in AF with all the Dansie cousins. Breah loved the parade and was always willing to mooch candy off anyone willing to give her some (she didn't venture to get her own til the end, and even then she was too slow and all the other kids beat her to it). The highlight of the morning was definitely the Kid to Kid float, I bet you can't guess who was on it . . . ELMO! Breah was so excited she waved and blew kisses and yelled "Hi Elwo" til he was long gone. Of course of all the floats it was the only that didn't stop for five minutes in front of us. We should have left then adn tracked him down at the end, but soon our troubles were forgotten when someone passed out otter pops (apparently throwing candy & popsicles is only illegal in Vernal).

Later that day we headed to Bountiful to feast in celebration of the return of Elder Martin. It was fun to see him again after 2 long years without him (Breah wasn't even born when he left--weird!) and we got to meet the bride to be of my other cousin, Chelsea. Sunday was the whole sacrament meeting thing, and after dinner with my fam, we dropped Brandon off at the airport and sent him on his way to Minnesota. Breah had fun getting to know her cousins and had an especially good time with Ivy (who just loved "baby Breah")--notice the kissing cousins.Since B was gone, we weren't in any hurry to get home so we stayed and went to the Children's Museum with my mom, the boys (Trev, Jace, Malik, Rhys, and Christian), and Ashley and Isaac. We had enought free passes that we only had to pay for one person--it's $8 to go there! We had lots of fun exploring all the different areas. Breah was cute, she had to pick up the balls in pairs of the same color (she's a budding genius, isn't she!)
I think one of Breah's favorite parts was the little house. She loved playing with the trucks and farm animals on the farm and spent a great deal of time cooking and recooking a strawberry in the oven. We also had to keep going to the car, she loves to be behind the wheel!And of course, being the water bug that she is, she loved the water and then towards the end of the day ended up in the toddler area in a boat...I think she was exhausted.
Isaac is going to make a good big brother, he was so cute to hold Breah's hand and look out for her while we were there. And it was fun to get to spend some time with Uncles Trev & Jace too. We love spending time with you all and wish we could see you more often!

5 comments:

  1. I could never get enough of Breah, I sure do enjoy the pictures there is never too much. I love you Breah and mom and dad also!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh BTW not even a small chance of Breah overload!!!!! I love each and every picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the collage? We can see millions of Breah pics and enjoy every one! She gets cuter everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breah is so cute!! You photography is really getting good also. what fun times and pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a fun place, but expensive and when I went it was school bus day with tons of kids. i was bummed out. But breah look like she really enjoyed herself!

    ReplyDelete