Friday, April 2, 2010

Tayven Brandon Dansie



Today, April 2, 2010, our little boy arrived. We went to the hospital around 6:45 am and he arrived at 2:22 pm. Once things got started he was fast, being fast runs in the Dansie Family, and Shaylah only had to push for a couple of minutes. After much consideration, thought, discussion, analysis, and finally a good ole fashion straw poll, we've decided to name him Tayven Brandon.

Both Mom and Baby are healthy and resting nicely, a true answers to our prayers and a welcome change from our last experience. Better pictures and stories to come once the "True Blogger" is back in blogging shape. Thanks to all of your who prayed for us today, we truly felt them.

14 comments:

  1. Yay!!! CONGRATS!!! He is perfect! And what a cute name--boy names are harder to pick than girl names huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a little stud and I love his name. Enjoy and good luck :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is a keeper. Can hardly wait to see more pictures. Hope Grandma Nellie took some video and pictures to bring back.
    Glad mom and Tayven are OK!
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet boy, and what a great answer to many many prayers, I also am anxious to see more pictures, Grandma Nellie take alot of photo's, so happy Mom and little Trayven are ok. love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad Tayven arrived safe and sound! Enjoy those 10 sweet little fingers and toes...I miss them, goes by toooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo-hoo!! I'm so excited! I'm currently figuring a time to come out and snuggle him!!! We are so excited for you guys!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you guys! Glad everyone is healthy...Tell Shayla I am way jealous that she is not pregnant now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! He's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that things went so well. I was thinking about you guys yesterday! Can't wait for more details and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS Shaylah, Brandon and Breah! Little Tayven is darling! I hope Breah likes his name instead of Baby Zero! The name Tayven will help his self esteem!!! We can't wait to see more photos! Congrats to all! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a cutie! Every time I saw someone from your family I would bug them about you and baby and what the latest news was. I'm so glad he is here and that you and the baby are doing well. Cute name by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow! He looks like Breah with Brandon's big hand! Congrats and have fun smelling his new-babiness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Shaylah. I read your blog a couple days before and was thinking about you all day on Friday. He is so cute. Glad everything went so well! I am so impressed, NATURAL! WOW you are a wonder woman. Well I want to come over and see ya, but we'll give you some space to recover and enjoy the brand new sweetness! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete