Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just Plain Cute


Sometimes life as a mother can be hard. That's why I take pictures. Cuz then when the kids are sleeping, I can look back and remind myself just how cute they really are. Then I go can go to bed, forget the struggles of the day and start fresh tomorrow, adoring every little thing about them after we've all had a good night's rest. I might even secretly enjoy those mornings when Breah is woken up "in the middle of the night" (6:30) and comes tiptoeing in to snuggle up with me for that precious last hour of sleep.

(this pic was taken on our adventures up north a couple weeks ago. perhaps someday I'll get around to posting more about all we've been up to lately, but for now, my pillow awaits!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. oh my heck "such a cutie" and how he has grown so fast I can't believe it. Love ya all kisses to all also.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete