Yesterday was Tayven's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe it's been two years already! I know it's cliche' but it seems like it was just yesterday (perhaps even more so because I'm so pregnant now...) that we were awaiting his arrival, frantically trying to be ready to bring him into our lives. And yet, I can hardly remember life without him! He's such a sweet little guy, who at times has me pulling my hair out, but I wouldn't trade him for the world! Here's a little recap of his first 2 years!
Tayven, in my belly, the night before he was born.
First photo, 7 lbs 6 oz!
meeting his sister, soon to be best friend
Too much fun! Got to be my fav pic ever!
One of many adventures.
Never was a huge fan of baby food!
Tayven's blessing day June, 2011
First ambulance and airplane ride, to PCMC in Salt Lake. Luckily it was a short stay!
First Halloween
Daddy's Boy
So happy to meet Santa!
Another adventure in St. George
St. George had so many parks, we were always taking advantage of that, and the weather!
Especially the water parks!
First Birthday Cake! The Circus!
Going out for icecream on your bday
Second Easter!
Moved to Georgia in June, 2011. We lived in a hotel for most of the summer...
Loving the hotel pool!
Visiting Utah. Tayven is known for always having a big bump on his head, this time it was more of a gash.
Finally moved into our house, enjoying the summer rain of Georgia!
Attempting to catch a frog in the woods.
Not loving the sand on his toes. We are slowly overcoming this fear too!
Hanging out on the big boy potty! Not potty training yet, but he likes to sit there every now and then! Ok, well, there you have it! 2 years of fun all in one spot. Maybe later I'll elaborate by right now I'm heading to bed! Night night!







cute pics! Im pretty sure he was blessed in June 2010 though
ReplyDelete