Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Austin's Newborn Pics










I finally got around to editing Austin's baby pics.  They are by no means professional quality, but I think they turned out ok, and it was fun to do.  I've only done baby pics a handful of times, but in my opinion, it is so much harder to take pics of my own kids!  Good thing I had Grandma Nancy here to assist in the posing!  I had a lot of fun relearning PSE after such a long hiatus,  but I couldn't decide what style I liked best, so I have these 9 photos each edited several different ways so that I can print them all and they will match . . .what is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute!!! my favorite is the one with the brown football hat! really cute shay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just darlin. You did a great job. You always do though. The last one with the red hair is cute. Does he have red hair? The Y hat is cute too.

    ReplyDelete