Yesterday we woke up and were so cold. By the time we got outside to play, it had only warmed up to about 65 degrees. And as if that weren't enough, the wind was blowing! I kept insisting that we buck up and play outside, but of course, Tayven needed his winter jacket, "hook" and all:
Thankfully, by the time we went to pick up Breah from school it had warmed up a bit more and we were able to leave our jackets at home.
Breah asked my why I was taking a picture of the temperature so I told her I wanted to post it on Facebook for all our Utah friends. Her response went something like this, "Oh, you want to say 'maybe you should all move with us to Georgia if you are tired of all that snow!'" Yea, pretty much! So we will see you all soon, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment