Sunday, March 10, 2013

Crazy Rain!


Darn daylight savings!  Here I thought I was going to get to blog, but it's almost "11:00".  I guess I better go get ready for bed, I'll ahve to try again tomorrow.  In the meantime, here are some pictures from our "little" rain storms.  I wish I had taken pictures of all the standing water all around town.  It's crazy!  So that water table...I emptied it the night before these pictures were taken, meaning all that water came within like 18 hours.  Literally we were getting around 6 inches of water a day.  I heard on the news some areas were getting between 6-8 inches a day!


This is what our back yard (and front yard in so places) has looked like over that past few weeks!  

One day's worth of water in there!  

If it wasn't so dang cold the kids would be having a hay day in all this water!  

Obviously this picture wasn't taken at the highest point (see mud on tires...), but look closely at the little bus. Are you having flashbacks of the Magic School bus, or is it just me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment