When we got back from our trip we were amazed at how hot it was down here. We about froze in Salt Lake (it was in the 60's, we haven't been that cold since Feb!) so to come home to 100 degrees was a bit of a shocker. I think our days of walking to the grocery store at 2:00 are about over. But on the brighter side of things, it's great weather for a swim! I finally got to take Breah swimming in a real pool yesterday! We have some friends with pools in their townhomes and yesterday Holly invited us to come swim with them. When I first put Breah in her crab, she was a bit of a crab herself, but it didn't take long for her to get comfortable with the idea. She enjoyed spashing and kicking her feet, and even being spun around in circles. Later we let her friend Davis have a turn and we tried out Holly's chair. I now understand the danger of kids and water--she was fearless. She kept trying to dive off my lap and be freed from me (so not like her in the presence of people!). She had so much fun in the water and was such a little cutie, I can't wait to go again. Thanks Holly! You're the best.

What a cutie! Reminds me of taking Lulu swimming in our pool for the first time.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet and adorable is she! It looks like you are having a grand summer!
ReplyDeleteLooks like nice weather. We didn't know you had moved to St. George. We are going to down to Fillmore on Memorial day and were thinking we should check in to see how the Dansie fam. is doing. (Sorry, we can't go all the way to St. George.) Congrats on the move! Also, FYI--we're expecting a little boy in August.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!! The pool looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have combined two of Brandon's faviorite things, crab (or food of any kind for that matter) and his little girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bathing beauty!
ReplyDeleteWell, she sure makes a cute crab!! Man you have a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! It is so fun to experience all the firsts.
ReplyDeleteI wish I looked that cute in a bathing suit!
ReplyDelete