Friday, May 30, 2008

Shaylah update

Shaylah finally had her surgery last night. They pushed her back for 11:00 am until she finally got in around 5:30 pm, all the while fasting. She got home last night around 11:00 and had a nice night resting. She is uncomfortable and in some pain, but is doing ok. The surgery went well and they were able to clean a lot out. I don't know what is worst for her though, the pain of the surgery or the restrictions on picking up and holding Breah. We appreciate everyone’s words of support and your prayers. We are especially grateful for Janel and Co who came to help despite a sometimes ornery baby. She is starting to warm up to them though, which should make life easier.

7 comments:

  1. We are praying for you and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are ok, and that you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck recovering!! That's no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you tons and are glad to hear things went well. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it went well. Hopefully the recovery is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Byron & Lori OrtonJune 2, 2008 at 1:34 PM

    Best of luck in recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually was thinking of calling you this week to go to the library, or something. Then I got on your blog. I hope you are feeling well. It is good to know things will be better for you Shaylah.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete