
We have been in St. George for over two months now and are loving every minute of it! We are so fortunate to have ended up in such a beautiful place and are going to try to take advantage of all that southern Utah has to offer and be tourists in our own home (we wish we would have done more living in Fillmore). Saturday afternoon we decided to go check out the temple quary. It was a little more of a hike than we had heard, so we didn't make it far with our flip flops and stroller, but now we know and will be more prepared next time (so if anyone has one of those back pack things and would be willing to let us take it for a test drive before we buy one, let us know--I don't want to buy one if Breah is going to hate it like she does the front ones). Then we walked up to check out the view. St. George is actually a lot smaller than I thought, but it was a pretty view. We were even able to find our house (just a couple blocks from the Temple).
Saturday was also a day of parties! Breah got to go to her first birthday party for her friend Emmary. We knew Emmary and her parents, Tim and Holly in Logan and have enjoyed being close to them again! Then that night we went out to dinner for Brandon's B-day with the Healys and their cute boys. Breah isn't really much of a performer, unless she has an audience of handsome little boys. This is Breah and her little friends Porter (almost 3) and Gavin, who is only a couple days younger than her. Everyone at the restuarant thought they were just the cutest little couple. Mary posted a cute pic of the two of them on her blog too: http://jasonandmaryhealy.blogspot.com/2008/05/happy-babies.html

can anyone tell me how to get rid of the double spacing in some of my text? I don't know why it does that on some and not the rest and it really bothers me!
ReplyDeleteIt might be some crazy autoformatting thing. Try editing this post and putting a space between your text and the picture. I could be completely wrong but crap like that happens sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWe have a back pack you can try out, surprise. we used our tons when we lived in Colorado and went on adventures. Grab it next time you are here. Looks like fun, is it starting to get hot there? can't wait for it to warm up so we can go on adventures here!
ReplyDeleteYou decided to leave your exciting existence in Filmore huh! Those views of St George are really pretty. You guys are a cute little family. I hope you really love it there!
ReplyDeleteDid you figure it out shay?! Mine was doing that yesterday and I tried everything... one was squished and the other was spaced!
ReplyDeleteWell what cute kids! You guys are so awesome! Can't wait to get together again.
ReplyDeleteummm....do you ever check your email? I sent you a bday email, and one since and I've heard NOTHING. SILENCE. NADA.
ReplyDeleteNeither of my kids like the backpack carrier much, but I sorta think it's one of those things they get used to if you use it enough. We just don't use ours that much.