
I know, it's late...but it's here now. I promise, she really does where clothes most of the time...just not in any of these pics. And I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and concern for Breah. She is now back to her happy, playful, strong-willed little self. We don't know what caused the fever, it left almost as quickly as it came on and she seems to be all better now. I didn't mean to scare anyone--I'm sure it will never happen to your kids. We just seem to be really unlucky when it comes to medical emergencies. When it happens to one in a million, it happens to us. My doctor once told me I should gamble, but we are pretty sure our luck only work against us.
Anyway, i'm a little disapointed no one liked the hat. I guess I won't make them for baby gifts for any of you, so take that!
I am so glad our little Breah is feeling better now, I hope you know that our prayers were with you as they always are, (just a "few" little extra prayers these days) for all of you, you are very special pople to us...by the way what else does a girl need but black shoes,a book and a necklace?? love it. grandma joy
ReplyDeleteI could look at pictures of Breah all day! She's very entertaining!! What cookies are those??? They look delicious and I would like the recipe, post those on your other blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I didn't comment on the hat because my mother taught me if I don't have something nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all!!! :) That is really a silly little hat, but I guess it would keep them warm??? I wonder when you and Em put your ideas together sometimes!!! haha. But if you do learn to crochet, I want to know how to do a blanket! Love ya!
I thought I left a comment about the hat, but I don't see it. Did you delete my comment because it was too mean? Sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove your P365 pics--Breah is such a cute; I totally love her in the tub and with all her layers of clothes. Can't wait to see you soon :)
Shaylah! I love your scrapbook pages. How do you do digital pages like that?! I just caught up on your blog. That is so scary that your daughter had a seizure but I am glad she is feeling better. luv ya!
ReplyDelete