
Well, I'm doing good so far! Here is my first week's worth of pics. I'm still trying to figure out all this digital scrapbooking stuff, but it's a start. Thank goodness for templates and tutorials. Click one the layout to make it bigger and read the journaling (things like the lion might make more sense in context). Template courtesy of moriginalsblog.com
way cute-but I wish I could read what you wrote about the pic's!! Yes, they are Leslie's boys-tey are so much fun, too! I love little guys around the house, it's been a good change for the girls.
ReplyDeleteI love #7! You're so creative. Can you give me lessons?
ReplyDeletelove it! You did a great job w/the pics & the LO. I didn't even know you had a new calling--so congrats on that as well. My fav pic is Breah reading in bed--too cute :)
ReplyDeleteI clicked on each pic to see it bigger & read your journaling.
sooo cute Shaylah! I am trying to do the same thing with 365 pics a year...but my life is boring! I need a baby! ;)
ReplyDeleteHey, fyi! We tagged you! check out our blog to see.
I love that she reads to her self before she goes to sleep!! That is so sweet! Thanks so much for the tutu it is the cutest thing on Jorie, she loves it!!
ReplyDeleteYour digital scrapbooking looks great! Your little girl is so cute and getting so big.
ReplyDeleteyou are a very talented. everything you so from cookies, to blogs, to your little girl is so darn cute! Share your secerets!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I have always wanted to do digital scrapbooking but I've never tried it. Maybe I'll get brave soon and try it out.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have it figured out to me! Creative girl! I was sad we missed you at Christmas! How are you guys? Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete