Top: Heading to the park with a new do. Bottom: The view from behind--you can kind of see a couple of the calics. (Breah loves to watch the videos of herself, as well as other kids on the computer.)
Sad, but true, at 18 months Breah has her first fountain top...if you can call it that. She's actually surprisingly cooperative when I try to corral as much hair as I can into a central location to be tied up in a rubber band. It's harder than you might think. First of all, her hair grows in a million different directions because of all the calics (poor kids going to be petrified of cows, just like her mother--I thought a cow had licked me) so parting it is impossible. And its so fine that a rubber band won't even wrap around her hair without lots of hairspray. But, her bow lasted all 3 hours of church today and not even one crazy old man called her a handsome little fella...so mission accomplished! Yes, her hair lasted, but unfortunately Breah did not last through nursery. Week 4 and we are worse off then when we started...I guess I should just be happy she likes us so much.
I love her fountain top! Its as cute as her. Can't wait to see you guys this week!
ReplyDeleteI love her little fountain top. It's so dang cute on her.
ReplyDelete*sigh* I hear you on nursery. We are having the same problem.
Oh,!!! we love that little cutie her hair is growing all the time, and before too long she will be the one anxious to go to class (I didn't say nursery) just keep trying. Love you all
ReplyDeleteOh my word that picture of her looking at the computer at herself is so precious. Love it!
ReplyDelete