Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Magic Munchies

Also known as M&M's, Magic Munchies were a life safer both on the drive to AF, and from AF to Vernal. As much as we are making these drives (we travel alot...what can I say? We love our families and miss them too much to pass up every opportunity to see them) you would think we'd have it figured out. We've tried to travel during nap time in hopes of Breah sleeping as much of the drive as possible, but that rarely works. We've also tried traveling in the middle of the night, again, in hopes that Breah would sleep through it all, but that proved to be the worst option of all. (I know what your thinking, she's too cute to be a stinker in the car...but believe me, she can be, especially when driving alone!) The thing that seems to buy us the most time is chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate (She also likes to play with Dad's phone, cuz she can talk to all her friends while watching movies of herself).
But it didn't end there, once we got to Vernal, this little munchkin disappeared for a brief moment while we were cooking dinner, and when I went to find her, she had sniffed them out, went downstairs all by herself, and brought them back to nibble on in secret. But when caught, at least she was willing to share! (I don't know why that is underlined, I can't figure out how to fix it...)

2 comments:

  1. Hope the trip home Friday is good for you and great for Breah. We have enjoyed having you both here. Thanks for your big help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic Munchies keep me happy in the car to.

    ReplyDelete