Monday, May 4, 2009


Last week Breah put a doll in her stroller for the very first time. Previously they were used for anything but dolls because Breah has had a phobia of anything resembling a human...I have no idea why, but it's true. For a time she would go into hysterical fits every time she saw one. After a while she wouldn't freak at the sight but would still have nothing to do with them. So I was a little surprised when she brought it to me so I could help her get the doll situated right (maybe someday she'll grow out of the OCDness too?).


Another new development....pretending to be asleep. Until recently she would freak out if we ever tried to snuggle with her or lay her down in any way, like she thought we were trying to make her go to sleep or something. But now she loves to be wrapped up like a baby, or tucked under the covers of our bed. A few weeks ago she had a stuffy nose and couldn't sleep so we put the wedge back in her bed. Well, when her cold was gone, I removed the wedge. Well, she's found the secret hiding place and will go get it, lay it on the floor and curl up on top. I love her fake sleeping...eyes wide open saying "Shooooo . . . . . . . .Shoooo"

2 comments:

  1. Doug and MarilynMay 4, 2009 at 2:21 PM

    What a cutie..kids are so funny. I love her little ponytail too. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! It's crazy how fast kids change their minds.

    ReplyDelete