Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prego pics


I swore I wouldn't post any prego pics this time, but this was fun. I was looking through my scrapbook from last time around and found this pic of me at 27 weeks, which is exactly where I am now. So I wore the same shirt and made Brandon replicate the photo. I appear to be a tad smaller this time around, but I think that could have something to do with the way I'm standing (not exactly a perfect profile), and I think this little guy is laying much lower than Breah ever did, so she appeared bigger and rounder, whereas he's kinda hiding out in my gut. I've been meaning to post his ultrasounds too, but with the computer constantly dieing on me it hasn't happened yet. I have another one on wednesday, so I'll aim to do that this time!

3 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if you were going to post prego pics!! Cute cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you are so cute and tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeaaa for preggo pics! We all love to see them! Good luck with Breah in the new bed. It's actually never as bad as I think it's going to be.

    ReplyDelete