It's 11:00 am and BOTH my kids are sleeping. I almost don't know what to do with myself and I feel incredibly guilty sitting here at the computer when there is so much that needs to be done, but alas, here I sit. I've got oodles of pics I'm needing to post so I better get this blog up and running while I have a chance! For starters though, isn't the best picture ever:


We broke out the pool on Tuesday and it just wore Breah out. She passed out on the couch watching Nemo. I finally woke her up when Tay woke up, and as she often does, she wanted "see" him. She loves her baby brother and he loves her. She can't stand to hear him cry and whenever he so much as whimpers she tells me, "Mom, baby's cryin!" If I'm with him when he's crying (for example, he used to HATE having his diaper changed) she comes running "I'm coming bud, it's ok" or gets in his face and says, "it's ok, here's me!" She's also good at sharing her toys and getting blankets for him. It's been fun to watch her become so motherly. Before Tayven was born she rarely touched a doll and her favorite toys were trains. Now she is constantly taking care of her babies. I'll go to put Tayven in the swing, or his bed, and I will find Elmo swaddled with a binky in his mouth, or one of her many other friends buckled in the car seat (you should see her trying to carry the car seat throughout the house...).


Breah making sure Tayven has something to play with, isn't she a good sharer?

I love it when I catch her in such a sweet big sister moment! I hope these two continue to get along this good for a good long time!~
Breah is past the point where she will willingly lay down and take a nap. For awhile there, she would lay down 2 or 3 times a week (often in 'baby brother's crib), she seemed to know when she really needed it, but not anymore. I have to be careful not to run any errands after 2 pm, or I end up turning around or packing both her and the carseat into the store. While we were in Vernal she was having so much fun with everyone that if she ever sat still for a minute or two she would collapse, and yet still be tired enough to go to bed (which doesn't happen often at home, which is one reason we quit even trying with the naps). Here is a little collection of napping pics over the last little while:
Thanks for adding me! Nice you have this blog as well! I love the napping pictures! It was fun to see you the other day! Wish we saw each other more often (We really need to work out our holiday schedule!)! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are precious!! Tayven looks like a little doll in some of those pictures :) So CUTE!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, the yawning picture is the best picture ever. And I love the Breah/Tayven photo shoot you did. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love your collage of pictures! You are so talented. It was fun to see you at McDonalds the other day. You have very cute kkids!
ReplyDeleteAwww she is such a good big sister! That first picture needs to be framed. So darling.
ReplyDeleteThere ought to be a photo contest you could put the "Yawn" picture in. It would be a winner. Thanks for sharing the darling pictures. I love it. Also love all of you.
ReplyDeleteI scanned down to the last post and thought you were pregnant again for a minute! I didn't check the date! Good to see some pics. Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest post ever. Breah is the SWEETEST.
ReplyDeleteSuch darling kids, love. love. the pictures and comments hope they will always be best buds. (I am sure they will) Thanks for sharing with all of us. Love ya all so much, Gamma Joy
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! Ok, so I was scrolling down cause I havent been on your blog in a while(old or new) and didnt bother to look at the date..so I saw that ultrasound pic and was like wha!!!? anyway, I picked up on it all:)
ReplyDeleteYour blog always cracks me up! that Breah is so sink'in cute, with personality PLUS!
ReplyDeleteSee ya this weekend. MOM