Lil' Thumbsucker from shaylah dansie on Vimeo.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thumb Sucker
And also for your viewing pleasure, our little thumb sucker. Tay's so funny about his binky. He'll usually suck on if for about a minute when he's going to sleep, but only when he's ready for it, and also if he's absolutely starving and someone else is holding him. If you try and put it in when he's not ready, he'll push it out with his tongue and make the most hysterical faces (or start gagging) (btw, putting him to sleep has got to be one of favorite things right now--I know I could be teaching him to go to sleep on his own, but then I would miss out on the sweetest moments of my day!) But he often finds his thumb and will suck it like crazy. It's really quite cute I just hope it's not something that will carry over when he's a little bit older...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhhhhso sweet!!! it's so good to enjoy the moments, they grow up so fast.:)he is such a sweet little fellow, love him, love you all:)
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet! I love him!
ReplyDelete