Tuesday, June 22, 2010

UnBirthday Videos





The past view months it seems that everyone but Breah is having a birthday (or at least getting presents for one reason or another (graduation, mother's day, being born, etc)  Every time we go to the store she grabs things and says "Let's buy this for my birthday!"  Well, I guess she got tired of me telling her I would remember and get it come October, and took matters into her own hands.  Last sunday after church she got under the crib where we keep all the gift wrap and started wrapping up whatever she could find.  The next thing I knew she was ripping out the tissue paper and shouting "Oh Thank you!  A new shovel!"  This game continued for a good hour or so, she'd wrap 'em up, take em out, and start all over again.  When she was all tuckered out of that, she was ready for cake.  How could we deny her?

7 comments:

  1. that is hilarious! I love how she just chucks all the 'presents' across the room after opening them

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't and you shouldn't and I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't. You are a great Mom and Breah is such a special girl that I'm glad you didn't...the cake is so pretty for a pretty young lady we love you all so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breah looks so much like you! We could all use a few more birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahaha! Love it! Thanks for sharing Shaylah. That is so hilarious! Scott loves watching Breah movies, haha. Maybe someday he will get to meet the star princess herself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl is a CRACK UP!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I was going to have an unbirthday party for the girls this year since their birthdays are so close to other holidays it takes the fun out of them so I was going to do a little unbirthday party with their friends at the end of the month. Breah is so cute in that video.

    ReplyDelete