I'm so sorry I've neglected you. It's just that you've kind of been forced to the back seat lately as we, well, live life. It seems that whenever I have lots to blog about, I have very little time to do it. And that's never been more the case than it is now. Don't worry little blog, soon we will be thousands of miles away with nothing to do but unpack. It will take us a while to make friends and all, so we will have all kinds of time to catch up then! In the meantime, here's a little something to tide you over.
Gunlock Spills-April 27th

Gotta love trying to photograph kids, especially with no one to get their attention. I love how incredibly awkward I am in this pic. The next one might be a bit better...
Wow, beautiful, I like it best with the people in it, but that is alot of pretty waterfalls, we will look forward to reading all about your move, far away!!!!!! love you all!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss you guys when you're gone. I am excited for you, though! It will be cool to read about your adventures and the neat experiences you will have.
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, you've inspired us to take a trip to Gunlock soon! It's beautiful up there!