Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Tag

**Oops! I realized that I forgot to change a couple of the answers before posting this! Sorry Annie, it's fixed now!**
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Been happily attached for over 4 years now (married for 3 1/2 of that).
B- Best Friend: Definetely my sweet hubby Brandon. My mom is pretty high up there too.
C-Cake or Pie: I would saw mostly cake--Grandma's oatmeal cake, once you've tried it you can't live without it! I never used to like pie much but as my taste buds are maturing it's starting to grow on me (The new tradition in my family is to have more pies than people at Thanksgiving, so I started eating it and decided it's not so bad)
D-Day: Saturday. Yes, that's the day we spend doing chores, but Brandon gets to be home all day long, so if I need to get away I can, and thats the day we usually get to go out and play as a family
E- Essential Item: Used to be I couldn't go anywhere without kleenex and chapstick, but I've recently been freed of that need, so I don't know--a camera is always nice to have!
F- Favorite Color: favorites...I hate picking favorites, especially when there are so many to chose from. I think my all time favorites would be greens
Gummy Bears or Worms: worms, they are more fun to eat. Besides, there is no song about eating bears.
H-Home town: Vernal, UT
I- Indulgences: Desserts--chocolate, cookies, ice cream, you name it, and I indulge way too much.
J- January or July?: Normally I would have to say July, but after this year I have a feeling I will be leaning more towards January
K-Kids: Just one, Breah, and she's the cutest, sweetest baby ever!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: November 20, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples all the way. Oranges are too much work. However, I would take orange juice over apple juice any day.
P- Phobias or Fears: Mice. And being under water when i'm not in control--which is why if you've ever tried to dunk me I probably attempted to hurt you.
Q- Quote: hmm, I'll have to think about that one...
R- Reason To Smile: I have a great family, a great life, life is good,
S- Season: I like them all at first and all for different reasons (once again, can't pick favorites) but I get tired of winter and summer after awhile, probably due to the extreme temperatures, so I guess spring and fall would be my favorites.
T- Tag Three: I tag Tawny, Rachel, and Ashley
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't touch my toes. Actually, I think most of you know that...I guess I have no secrets
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: When you put it that way I feel guilty, but not enought to give up meat.
W- Worst Habit: I have a lot of bad habbits, but I think one of the most frustrating is losing things, especially my keys
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are way more exciting than a boring old x-ray
Y-Your favorite food: Depends on the day, my mood, and who's cookin!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius. I had to look that up, I almost put Scorpio, they both start with S though, so I was close!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello! I really suck and don't comment as much as I think of something to say- I'm just lazy. Breah is so freaking cute! I love that the pics you post seem to capture her personality too.

    Boy is she lucky to have a Momma like Shaylah, she may end up okay despite the fact that Brandon is her Poppa!

    We miss you guys!

    P.S. We go to a family ward now, we are almost inactive, and Trevor is growing a beard. It is SO LUXURIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is the tag! I will get on that! I was wondering what that was when I read your comment. Your family has been like my second family too! How is St. George! I really want to come down and visit! You would think in summer you would have more time, but it is always busy! We will have to plan something though! When is your next trip to V-town? Breah gets cuter all the time (which I would think would be impossible)! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete