Monday, June 2, 2008

Breah's Army Crawl!

Breah is finally getting the hang of this whole forward motion thing. She's been taking little forward lunges for a week or so, and then on Thursday she would lunge forward after things as I moved them across the room (I know, I'm mean). Then Sunday when I got out of the shower Brandon came in and said Breah was crawling! I hear she got going pretty good, but when I got out to see she had kind of lost interest. But we did manage to get some video of her army crawl! I can't believe she's getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. Mike Alexis & GraysonJune 4, 2008 at 8:03 AM

    I can't believe she is starting to crawl! She is so cute! I'm glad that you are feeling better too. It's hard to not feel well when you have a little one to take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! Good girl, you figured it out! I do believe she might be a genius!

    ReplyDelete