Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 Months Old!

Breah is 10 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies--her birthday is just 2 months away but it seems like just yesterday she was born! So I just wanted to take a minute to list a few random notes. So, at 10 months Breah:

  • Is crawling everywhere, but standing and walking along the furniture more and more
  • Loves to eat and enjoys sharing her food with any willing takers. Some of her favorite foods are pizza crusts, green beans, string cheese, crackers, pasta, toast & jam, fruit chewies, etc. We are even working on holding her own spoon
  • Is obsessed with phones (and anything else with buttons but does prefer the ones that actually work). Lately she's started holding things up to her ear and pretend laughing for like 10 minutes
  • Loves shoes and is always trying to take mine off my feet--after which she proceeds to put them on her feet. She looks kinda silly wearing flip flops that are almost as big as she is.
  • Is sleeping better than ever. On a good day she will take two 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps and sleep from about 8:30- 7:00 am--and she goes to sleep by herself, in her crib!
  • Loves it when she gets to be around other babies and kids but is still very leary of adults
  • Loves books and to be read to, especially Goodnight Moon and her touch and feel books
  • Favorite daily activities include emptying every drawer, cupboard, suitcase, toybox or shelf she can reach, opening and closing doors (except when she shuts herself in the laundry room--that's never very fun), and playing with her daddy when he comes home from work.

4 comments:

  1. Hey guys, this is the Van Tassells. This morning I found a blog from an old friend in high school and then I noticed on their list of blogs someone else I knew and that lead me to another person I knew and then the next thing I know I see a link for the Dansies Blog. I'm thinking no way it couldn't be the same people. I click and what do you know. Good to see what you are up to. When I see Kasey for lunch she will be so excited to hear that I found you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaylah, you are right that we had a link, but it didn't work. A spelling error existed and we incorrectly assumed, not the assume that brandon uses, that you had taken your blog down. So we had not read or heard anything about you since christmas. Don't worry I read a whole ton today and filled Kasey in on your life. By the way cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I haven't checked your blog for a bit and I love all your pictures! That Breah is too dang cute. And she's an old woman. I can't believe it. How fun!! I love the tie die pictures of her. Looks like you had fun with the ward girls too. You look amazing Shaylah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaylah This is LauraMichele (from PICCOLO) :) Hey sorry to post on your blog but I have an option for you if you are interested in earning some money this weekend by doing a booth at the sanpete county fair. If you could call me ASAP (Since the fair starts tommorow :)) I can give you more details and see if you are interested or know someone who would be Thanks LM
    435-760-8034

    ReplyDelete