Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1 Year Pics

My friend just started working as a photographer and invited Breah to be part of her training. She slept way longer than usual this morning so I thought she'd be ok if we went before her afternoon nap...I was wrong. She can be such a stinker sometimes, so then we decided to try again after a nap...which didn't go much better. She managed to get a few good ones, and in fact, and we ended up liking the first ones in the end anyway, even though she's all slobbery and teary eyed. I know my mom probably doesn't have much sympathy for me, at least they didn't ask me to not come back (she might get her stinkerness from me). I think we'll try again another day when she's perhaps in a better mood. Thanks Kate, you did a great job!

6 comments:

  1. And......Brea didn't jump off of the staging area.............
    Cute pictures. You don't need to be disappointed........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breah is beautiful!! I'm impressed, if I do say so myself :) I was hoping I'd get to see all of them, so I'm happy you posted them. you have such a cute little model--even all grouchy she still pulls it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the props you used, and her little outfit stands out with that background. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are so cute. What a cute outfit! Sorry we missed her party, thanks for the invite! It was fun to see you yesterday, hope it went well. See you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Look at her! She is so dang cute! How are you guys? Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY I WANT ONE SO BAD! When do we get some!!!

    ReplyDelete