I was tagged by my aunt Brenda. This one's gonna be tricky--how will I narrow it down to just 6?
Rules:
1. List person (s) who tagged you
2. Mention rules on my blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular Quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers
1. I hate wrinkles, but not as bad as I hate ironing, so if something needs ironing (I usually try not to buy anything that might) I throw it in the laundry to wash the wrinkles out. Gotta be quick to get the clothes out of the dryer though!
2. I'm very particular about the way my clothes are folded. All the seams have to match up perfectly, my towels have to be folded in thirds, etc.
3. I have a phobia of becoming addicted to pain medication, so unless I'm in so much pain I can't function, I won't even take Tylenol.
4. I have nightmares about my eyelashes falling out, especially after using an eyelash curler.
5. I can't close my eyes underwater, i have a great fear of being underwater and not seeing what is going to attack me. I must be in control at all times, so if you ever try to dunk me I WILL hurt you.
6. I wash my hands approximately 100 times while cooking.
That's just the first six that came to my mind...and I'm embarassed to continue, so now i tag Dianne, Holly, Mary, Kasey V, Tara J, and Veronica (picked at random, excluding those I've previously tagged).
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment