And here's a shout out to Aunt Kyndi and her girls--we sure missed you and hope you are all feeling better. Thanks so much for the cute jacket and stroller (which she thinks is for her to be pushed around in). We hope you can come visit us soon!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Birthday Bash Part 2
We wrapped up the celebrations with one final party for the birthday girl. My mom, sister, brothers, and G & G Martin all came down from Vernal for UEA and we also invited all Breah's playgroup friends to come. Here she is with the all the little party goers. Uncles Trevor and Jace, Jada, Bella, Jaymen, Micheal, and Jake. Isn't she a lucky girl to have so many cute friends? Thanks everyone for coming and for all the great gifts! You are the best!
So for take II on cake I tried 2 rounds. It definetely held its shape better this time...no hidden marshmallows here, but I'm undecided on which cake I prefer...I think I'm leaning towards #1 though. If anyone has a good decorator icing recipe they'd like to share, I'd really appreciate it...mine wasn't the greatest. I had to tweak it alot to even make it edible.
Did I mention that Breah was having too much fun with her all the fam to take her afternoon nap? The party was at six and the poor thing was so tired she could hardly stay awake to eat her cake. She didn't loved the burning flame in her face, and then we had the nerve to stick a hat on her head. She hardly touched her cake but she did enjoy the ice cream...it seemed to be the only thing worth staying up for

And here's a shout out to Aunt Kyndi and her girls--we sure missed you and hope you are all feeling better. Thanks so much for the cute jacket and stroller (which she thinks is for her to be pushed around in). We hope you can come visit us soon!
And here's a shout out to Aunt Kyndi and her girls--we sure missed you and hope you are all feeling better. Thanks so much for the cute jacket and stroller (which she thinks is for her to be pushed around in). We hope you can come visit us soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so sad we couldn't come! But we have all recovered and hopefully we can plan a trip out there before anyone gets sick again. Happy birthday, Breah! We love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting us to the party. We all had lots of fun, and Jake loved his favors. He's playing with the ball and straw as I'm typing this. Later...
ReplyDeleteLoved the cake! You are so clever...only a loving mother would decorate TWO birthday cakes. You amaze me! Love you, Nancy
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your little girl is a year old! Time is flying! You did such a cute job with the cakes!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Shay, cutest cakes ever! you know you are setting the bar pretty high, do you think you can beat it next year..... or keep it up for the next 10 kids? (Malik's cake was super cute his first b-day too, sorry Rhys and Jorie) ;) lol
ReplyDelete