
Breah loves this cat, Bubba. They have become best buds. It's funny, at first she was fascinated by it and would slowly reach out and touch his paw with one finger, adn then pull back. And he was pretty fascinated with her also. He would follow her around, which made her very nervous, so it seemed like he was chasing her in slow motion. As the days have gone by, she has become very comfortable with the cat, adn he has sort of lost interest in her. So now she turns around and yells at him when he doesn't follow her. She waves to him every time he comes in the room or we leave, and she calls for him when she can't find him. I say "here kitty kitty" adn she says "a daaa" or "da mow mow". She has no fear of him anymore adn will grab him by the paw or pull his hair, and she especially likes to poke his eyes. I try to help her be gentle, I'm afraid he might get upset and bite her, --he's such a mellow (lazy) cat, but when he's had enough he just walks away.
Oh, cute! Looks like you guys found your first family pet!
ReplyDeleteWait, is that your cat or not? Halle would DIE to have a pet. And I loved the lockout story. Classic!
ReplyDeleteOh, Squiggle would be so jealous. She is in love with all animals and shows no fear. Glad you are survived and managed to get back in the house!
ReplyDelete