Here are so pics of her fun party yesterday, (but if you weren't able to make it, don't worry we are having part 2 this saturday so all her cute friends can come):
Here are some pics of her Birthday Cake...it's a purse. This was my first attempt at decorating a cake and I had so much fun. I was a little nervsous so I started it Monday in case it took me a few tries. But I think turned out okay, and it froze well! She doesn't look very messy but if that icing were brown you could see how messy she actually was--guess I should of gone for a leather look? We'll have to try something new this week. It was much colder than we were planning on so we all squished inside, but it was a good day! Thanks Dansie Fam for coming all the way down! 
And here she is with her presents. She started catching on to the whole ripping it open thing by the last present...isn't that the way it goes, she rips into everything else when i don't want her to.
I just love this pic. I keep taking these to make one of those cute little siloette's, I think this one is perfect! 


She's a spoiled girl! She got a cute little bus that she loves to and push (we're still working on walking, but she cruises with her bus), her very own chair, and lots of fun new toys to play with! Thank you everyone for helping make her first birthday such a special one!
Very Cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute party. I LOVE your cake; you did an awesome job! I can't think of anything more appropriate for Breah.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday cute Breah!!! Shaylah, are you just floored that she is alreday one? I am dying that Talia is almost there! And I must say, your cake is adorable! And that little Breah-perfect in every way! I wish so bad thatwe lived closer to each other!
ReplyDeleteI'm a firm believer it's fine to be spoiled, as long as your not rotton! We can't wait to come spoil our little lady some this weekend. I've heard those "purse parties" are a hit, in fact we've been invited to another one here on Wed. I don't think any of their
ReplyDeletebags are as cute as Breah's cake though. See ya soon
What a cute cake...love it! What a lucky little girl. They grow so fast. Happy Birthday Breah!
ReplyDeleteShaylah - I can't believe she's already one. And - looking at your post reminded me that Breah and Isaac share a birthday! You're faster than me though, I haven't blogged about his yet. I think her and Isaac are destined to be soul-mates! It looks like you and Brandon had a great party for her...what at cute cake!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Breah! Wow does a year go by fast! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteWe are also looking forward to a 2nd party for this little cutie.
ReplyDeleteSpooiled is ok. Grandpa Craig has always said that they are just little sponges to spoil and fill with love.
See you all Friday.
I love the cake! Did you really make that? I'm so impressed! Looks so fun! What a cute mom you are. I had fun at playgroup! I'm so glad to have you as a new friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Breah!! Oh we adore her! Sorry we missed the party. :o( Hopefully my kids will get better sooon so we can get together.
ReplyDeleteWow! You guys know how to celebrate. Paul and I are now certain that dansie (brandon) would make one cute girl!! She's adorable!
ReplyDelete