I started walking with some friends in the ward. It's been a bit chilly lately, but it's not -2 like it has been in the big V (aka, Vernal, where I grew up). I had to call home and rub it in that we were out playing at the park yesterday, while it was snowing on everyone else. The first snow always used to be so exciting...but I'm not missing it yet! Here's a pic of my #1 walking buddy (she doesn't like to keep her mittens on for long, but amazingly enough the hat almost lasted the whole trip). (My video's are taking forever and a day to process, hence the 8 million posts, but I'm beyond ready for bed now, so it's not done you'll have to wait and see them another day)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought I was #1. Is it because I'm always late, and I forget my own snacks, and my kids whine. Okay I get it!
ReplyDelete