Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Cutest Little Witch Around

I love being a mom, everything is so much more fun when you have kids to dress up, shop for, etc., and Halloween is no exception for me! I have been planning Breah's costume for months. I was a little worried that she wouldn't wear it cuz everytime I've tried to try the tutu on her she freaked out. But she quickly forgot about that as soon as I put the hat on her head. But I had anticipated that and sewed some ribbon on it so I could tie it down, and every time she took it off, I strapped it back on, and eventually she gave up. We started the day off Trick-or-Treating at the middle school with some of our friends. Here is my attempt at getting a good pic before we left. As you can see she was not thrilled about this whole ordeal and was so proud of herself when she finally won:
And here we are at the middle school. Trying to get 5 toddlers to sit still and look at the camera is quite a daunting task, and I failed miserably, but at least they are all still in the picture:
Breah loved all the attention she got in her costume, and she definitely didn't mind that everyone was giving her candy either. I lost count how many suckers she ate yesterday (and I wonder why she wouldn't take a nap?). After we got done going around to all the classrooms we were outside talking and Breah bolted back toward the school for more. She was so cute crawling around in her tutu. I thought maybe I should have dressed her as a peacock instead.

We had some friends over for dinner too. We had Jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's deviled eyeballs, Blood & Guts (punch with Jello), and black cat cookies. Then we went trick-or-It was a fun day though, and thanks Veronica and Aaron for hanging out with us!

9 comments:

  1. The witch costume turned out so cute! We are, yet again, so sad that we let another occasion go by with out making it out to see you guys-someday we will get there...someday. Looks like y'all had a Happy Halloween without us anyways though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little witch around!!! I love how the costume turned out, and those are seriously the greatest pictures of Breah fighting you about wearing the hat! (she really did look pleased with herself when she won!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little witch.
    You are so crative. She really doesn't like hats on things on her head does she?
    Didn't you and Brandon dress up?
    Your friends did.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess if I could spell you might be able to read what I am trying to say. Hope it wasn't to bad. Smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable as always. I've always wanted Halle to be a witch, and with that tutu I think I could convince her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breah is a doll and she looks so cute in her costume! Talia was a witch too! So fun!! Once again, too bad we don't live closer to each other-I think our girls are meant to me friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I agree she is the cutest witch! Thanks for the cookies! And your party looks great, I'm sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really did have the cutest little witch. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is such a cutie-pie witch! the peacock pic is my fav

    ReplyDelete