And, we finally put Breah in her big girl seat! She loves facing forward and being a part of everything that's going on. We went to pick Brandon up from work the other day (we are back to one car for the moment...I had a little bit of a run in with a fire hydrant and the car has been in the shop) and Breah was so excited to see him, she talked the whole way home. She doesn't say many actual words but I'm convinced she thinks she's making perfect sense when talking, cuz she never stops. It's so cute, I love her little voice!
This picture also documents her love of chocolate (in case there was any doubt, she is her mother's daughter). She found this cookie in her car seat Friday night--it must have fallen off the plate of cookies I brought home from enrichment Thursday, so it was a little crusty, but that didn't stop her from downing it. And here she is licking the spoon from the pumpkin fudge (major disappointment, btw). What can I say, we love our sweets! I probably give her way too much sugar, and some may argue I gave it to her way to early, but how can I deny that sweet face the same pleasures I'm enjoying when she looks at me with those big eyes and asks so politely, "Uh?" And as you may know, she's not much for strangers (or people she knows for that matter), but today in Sunday school she escaped to the back and about every 30 seconds I heard "uh?" . . . "uh?" and look back to see she's back there begging for food. She also does this on walks, ever since the first time Angie shared Jake's treats she looks at her and pleads til she gets what she wants. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, Thanks, to everyone that shares their snacks with my little moocher! 
Now I know some of you read this and think to yourself, Why doesn't Shaylah bring her own darn treats? Well I do, but it's that whole greener grass things mine just never taste as good!
You're welcome. We don't mind sharing treats at all. And Jake is the same way. He always wants whatever Veronica has.
ReplyDeleteI think a stale (sp) cookie is a lot better than a chicken nugget! Not saying that that happened to us...
ReplyDeleteI love the pink coat!
ReplyDelete